We Are Looking for a New Team Member
Admin/customer service team member
We are looking for new part time member to join our small team at Active Connections Group.
Active Connections has a number of brands. The main brand is MedalMad which helps people reach their running and fitness goals via an online platform. An interest in health, fitness and or running would be useful but not essential. Other brands include Active Start and GlowSports.
The role will be for 15 hours per week with potential of overtime. The role will have an initial 6-month contract with potential to become permanent and additional hours.
The admin/customer service role is crucial in the delivery of high-quality service to our customers and to support the administration of the business.
The main focus of the role is as follows and will include.
- Delivering high quality customer service
- Supporting our customers to make the most out of our services and products.
- Managing suppliers and orders
- Managing invoices and digital filing
- General office administration
- Honest, reliable, and dedicated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Calm head and solid problem solver
- Good understanding of how to deliver high levels of customer service
Desired Skills and experience (not all essential)
- Database management
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Good computer literacy skills
- Experience with office administration
Hours: 15hrs Per Week (Mon, Wed, Thurs)
Salary: £11.50 per/hour
Contract Details: 6 month probation period, permanent.
Location: Dursley, Glos
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Interviews will take place from the 20th of February 2023. The successful candidate will be notified, and a start date agreed by both parties.