We are looking for new part time member to join our small MedalMad team. MedalMad is part of the Active Connections Group of brands.
MedalMad helps people reach their running and fitness goals via an online platform. So an interest in health, fitness and or running would be useful but not essential. We are a fast growing brand and need help to meet increasing demand.
The role will be for 16 hours per week with potential of overtime. The role will have an initial 6 month contract with potential to become permanent and additional hours.
The warehouse/customer service operative role is crucial in the delivery of high quality service to our customers. It is the last link in the chain between us and our users. Therefore we are looking for someone who is energetic, focused, efficient and accurate in their work.
The main focus of the role is as follows and will include;
- Supporting the brand manager in delivering high quality customer service
- Preparing and packing small items ( medals, clothing etc) to be sent out to the customer
- Franking items ready to be collected by our shipping providers
- Organising small item deliveries and transferring deliveries into the warehouse.
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Managing returns and replacement products
- Keeping a careful record of the stock to assist the business manager to keep the warehouse management system up to date.
Additional roles may involve
- 1.Help with product design and developing new ideas
- 2.Attending events and other marketing activities
- 3.Product creation and production ( after training)
Honest, reliable and dedicated
Meticulous attention to detail
Strong work ethic
Calm head and solid problem solver
Clear understanding and appreciation of health and safety procedures
Good understanding of how to deliver high levels of customer service
Desired Skills and experience
- Database management
- Sales and or customer service experience
Hours: 16hrs Per Week
Salary: £9.75 p/hour
Contract: Initial 6 month contract with potential to become permanent.
Location: Dursley, Glos
Applications will close and Interviews will take place from the 7th of June.. The successful candidate will be notified and a start date agreed by both parties.
Please note interviews will take place under social distancing rules and may be outside if weather permits.